Saturday, November 8, 2008

Henna Design Contest November 16th 2008

Its time to celebrate! Its my birthday and in celebration I am having another henna design contest. I am going to mix it up a little this year. For those who have video cameras please upload your video to youtube as a response to my video (click here).

For those who have digital cameras please email your images as attachments to freehandmehndi@gmail.com In the subject line please type 2008 design contest.

I will compile all of the photograph submissions into one video and number them off. The contest will start on November 16th-December 6th. The submission will be put up for voting on December 6th-12th. Voting will be done by those who view the video and myself. You are welcome to vote on your own submission or submissions of others.

**The prize this time around will be a box of Jamila Henna Powder 100 grams, 6ml of Tea Tree Oil, 6 mylar cones, mixing instructions, and design templates**

My website is open for those who need to do a little henna shopping freehandmehndi.com The site is still under construction (adding new products, pictures, etc), but there are plenty of great product available. Need something you don't see? Please feel free to suggest something.



No comments:

Post a Comment